Residence Counsellor Webform

If you are interested in speaking with Kashfia Iqbal, Personal and Student Family Life Counsellor, please complete the following form. If you require more immediate counselling, please contact the Health & Counselling Centre at 905-828-5255.
If this matter is urgent, please call Campus Police at 905-569-4333 or the Health and Counselling Centre at 905-828-5255. If this an emergency do not complete this form, please call Campus Police at (905) 569-4333 or dial 911.
please provide your U of T email address (
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Residence Counsellor provides counselling to current residents as an extension to the Health and Counselling Centre (HCC), thus any personal information collected will be stored in a shared medical record with the HCC. To review the HCC confidentiality policy, go to:
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.